9.14.2008

Tina's mom update: day seven

I've been here just under a week. I have a couple of leads on serving jobs and then was thinking that perhaps I should apply to a nice department store. Heck, I like clothes, I'm a snazzy dresser and have good taste for other people, too. What's the worst than can happen?

The end of the week was difficult. Lots of overwhelmiong emotion for mom, and consequentially my father. It does not necessarily seem that my presence makes a difference, and I was praying about it on the way home from church, asking God to confirm that this is the right thing to do. I got home and my dad asked me to finish some payrolls for him. Bingo! It is now confirmed that this is my path and it is a godly one.

In other news, I saw some old friends on Friday - looking good David! - and met some new ones, too. Some guy named Tino. Hahahahahahahaha. It's the male version of me. And we're both pining away for someone we can't really have, at least not right now. Hahahaha. And some other dude named Calvin, who said that Pentacostals are his peeps man, his peeps. Then he pretended to slay me in the spirit. Hahahahahahaaaa.

Anyway, I love you all!

Bisous,
Tina

No comments: