9.08.2008

Tina's Mom update: day one

Hi all!


Here is my first blog about my time away from Santa Barbara, even though I have not left yet.


I am deciding what to take with me. I feel naked with out my entire wardrobe, so if you can tell me how to fit a tall dresser into my car, it would be much appreciated. Hahahaha.


Actually, I enjoyed my morning, sleeping in, hanging out in my PJs, checking my email. I know that my mom had a bad day yesterday and my folks are chomping at the bit for my arrival. Even I am unaware of the time of my arrival. They can wait for a little.

I'll be stopping on the way down to apply for a job at some dinner theater place. The theater is actually a magic show and the place serves ribs. My kind of establishment, although I would not mind working at a sports bar or some other rowdy place where cute girls are appreciated.


I love you all! I will try to update this space several times a week. I will use it to communicate about what I am doing, how my mother's healing is going, or about my emotional state or some new idea that I am courting. I will send email updates with the link whenever I do updates.


Thanks for reading!

No comments: