9.23.2008

Tina's mom update: day 17

Ok folks, my apologies for not keeping y'all updated sooner. It's been a busy week.

Mom is better, except that she fell AGAIN last Thursday morning. I swear, it's like three steps forward and two steps back. At least that means it's one step forward. Now, if only she could see that. In any case, she saw the doctor today because of hip pain. He confirmed that nothing was broken (thank God!) and that it's only a little inflamation that should settle down in a week or so. She's having nausea again, though. That makes her thrice as anxious as usual. I'm a little worried - the doc perscribed a med that will probably really cause nausea and make her hyper. Not good, not good. If you pray, pray for me and my father!

That reminds me - this doctor totally reminded me of one of my professors from last year, Telford. Telford, if you read this, I think I found your long lost brother. Except that he has a much larger nose than you.

Not much else, except that some friends from high school and I have started a tradition - I think. Nachos and beer on Friday late nites at the Block in Orange. Good times; we even get the same waiter every week! This past week we even took photo booth pics - oh what fun!

I miss you all! Bisous!

No comments: