10.17.2008

Tina's Mom update: day 39

It's been just under 40 days - wowie.

I know I haven't kept this space updated, but lets just say that no news is nearly all good news. No major mishaps with mom, and she is well on her way to recovery, albiet sloooowly.

Still no job, but busy season for my father ended yesterday so that I now have another chance to go out looking.

Big news: I have rekindled my romance with my sewing machine. I could sew all day, given the opportunity. In the past two weeks I have finished 3 projects fully, I am nearly done with 2 more and just started 3. If I finish what I have plan to finish over the next couple days, I will have 6 projects done in two weeks. That's amazing! Pics forthcoming...

My friend who had surgery was out two days early and is healing nicely. The tissue results came back from pathology negative - praise Jesus! As I was walking out the door to visit him in the hospital on Saturday, he sent me a text message saying not to come, he was leaving in a half an hour. Shame he missed a pretty girl visiting him in the hospital.

For all of you following the political side of me, I will post a response to Prop 8's comments soon, as well as what I think about other propositions, some of which will probably effect us more than we think. (Prop 11, for instance.)

I love you all! Muah!

No comments: